Our objectives are to foster and support:
- Creating an environment where students take responsibility for their own learning.
- Motivated, independent students who exhibit positive attitudes and quality.
- Practices which will sustain them throughout their lives.
- Students as life-long learners with optimism and high self esteem.
- An understanding of cultural diversity.
- Challenging through a comprehensive curriculum that stimulates high achievement for all students.
- Providing necessary resources to support quality education in the future.
- Cooperative relationships between all members of the immediate and global community.
- Developing moral, ethical, cultural, physical, emotional and spiritual values.
- Engaging in variety of learning styles and techniques.
- Articulate, self confident and socially responsible, in the local and global context.
- Seeking constant challenges in their curricular and extra-curricular programs; take considered risks, learn from their experiences and strive for excellence.
- Their achievements celebrated and acknowledged.
- Value peace and harmony.
- Developing fundamental skills including those of literacy, numeracy and technology.
- Working to demonstrate resilience, deal with confrontation, mediate disputes and debate global issues.
Our mission is to develop young adults with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs. We stress the total development of every child's spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical state.