Our Pre School offers a developmental program for children aged 3 to 4 years old allowing students to begin learning and become accustomed to a classroom setting.
Our Primary School covers the developmental years from Grade 1 to Grade 6, following the Cambridge International Primary Programme. This stage provides a steady basis for learning across a wide range of academic subjects. Our Middle School follows the Cambridge International Secondary Programme from Grade 7 to Grade 9. This in turn progresses from the basic knowledge gained in the Primary School allowing development of detailed understanding in subjects covered.
Our high school programme in Grades 10 and 11 provides students with a more detailed and analytical knowledge to enable them study independently.
After completing Primary and Secondary Cambridge Checkpoint examinations, at the end of Grade 6 and Grade 9 respectively, students will have a comprehensive foundation to move on to our college’s preparatory Cambridge International General Certificate of Education (Cambridge IGCSE).
Following on from IGCSE, students move to Grade 12 and Grade 13 studying Cambridge International AS & Advanced level programmes. Thousands of learners worldwide gain places at leading universities every year with Cambridge International AS & A Level certificates.
Bloom International College offers a comprehensive Cambridge International Program from Grade 1 to Grade 13. From which, our graduates have gained acceptance to universities around Europe including in the UK.
Students at Bloom International College are part of an inclusive, rich and dynamic learning environment where the expectations are high, and individual learning styles are identified and catered for. This occurs within a framework of partnership between the school, the family and the student based on open communication and collaboration.
We believe that here at Bloom International College, we help to create well-rounded individuals with excellent knowledge and understanding in both education and in personal development, making them individuals to be proud of.
Our mission is to develop young men with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs. We stress the total development of every child's spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical state.
Our objectives are to foster and support:
- * Creating an environment where students take responsibility for their own learning.
- * Motivating, independent students who exhibit positive attitudes and quality.
- * Practices which will sustain them throughout their lives.
- * Students as life-long learners with optimism and high self esteem.
- * An understanding of cultural diversity.
- * Challenging through a comprehensive curriculum that stimulates high achievement for all students.
- * Providing necessary resources to support quality education in the future.
- * Cooperative relationships between all members of the immediate and global community.
- * Developing moral, ethical, cultural, physical, emotional and spiritual values.
- * Engage in variety of learning styles and techniques.
- * Articulate, self confident and socially responsible, in the local and global context.
- * Seek constant challenges in their curricular and extra-curricular programs; take considered risks, learn from their experiences and strive for excellence.
- * Their achievements celebrated and acknowledged.
- * Value peace and harmony.
- * Develop fundamental skills including those of literacy, numeracy and technology.
- * Work to demonstrate resilience, deal with confrontation, mediate disputes and debate global issues.